Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL Jobs 2020 Apply Online Via www.ztbl.com.pk

zarai-taraqiati-bank-limited-ztbl-jobs-apply-online

Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL Jobs 2020


Company Name:     


ZTBL



Name of Positions: 


  • Officer Grade-I (OG-I) – Software Developer
  • Officer Grade-II (OG-II) – Web Developer
  • Officer Grade-II (OG-II) – Technical Writer
  • Senior Vice President, (SVP), IT – Project Management
  • Vice President (VP), IT – Project Management
  • Senior Vice President (SVP) – IT Networks
  • Vice President (VP) – Network Administrator
  • Assistant Vice President (AVP) – Team Lead Network Security
  • Officer Grade I (OG-I) – Network Security
  • Senior Vice President (SVP), IT-User / Operational Support
  • Officer Grade-II (OG-II) – Support Officer
  • Senior Vice President (SVP) – IT Procurements
  • Vice President – IT Security Compliance
  • Assistant Vice President of ERP & DB Admin
  • Assistant Vice President Microsoft Exchange Admin
  • Officer Grade I (OG-I), Middle Tier Admin
  • Officer Grade-II (OG-II) Oracle DB Admin
  • Officer Grade-II (OG-II) AD Exchange Admin

Education Required: 


  • Graduate
  • Post Graduate

Gender:


Male and Female


Age Limit: 


25 to 40


Last Date to Apply:

 

November 15, 2020


How to Apply:


  • All Interested candidates are required to apply online via www.ztbl.com.pk
  • All the appointments shall be made on merit.
  • No TA/DA will be admissible.
  • Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
  • The Last date for online application is Nov 15,2020
  • Apply Online: Click Here


New latest govt jobs in Pakistan Today: Click Here


ZTBL Jobs 2020 Apply Online

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post